As Congress prepares to debate infrastructure investments, this briefing will focus on what’s at stake for communities, the importance of 21st century infrastructure investment, green jobs, and ensuring public dollars support the public good.
- Doug Siglin, Executive Director, Anacostia Waterfront Trust
- Mae Wu, Senior Attorney, Natural Resources Defense Council
- Linda Bailey, Executive Director, National Association of City Transportation Officials
- Dr. Laura Sullivan, Flint Water Inter-Agency Coordinating Committee│Kettering University
- Mustafa Santiago Ali, Senior Vice President of Climate, Environmental Justice & Community Revitalization, Hip Hop Caucus
Moderated by Stephanie Gidigbi, Senior Adviser, Urban Solutions, Natural Resources Defense Council
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Noon, Monday, May 15, 2017