Please join us on the morning of May 14th at Los Angeles’ Union Station for Infrastructure Week’s West Coast Kickoff!
Registration is free and light breakfast and coffee will be provided. Key speakers include:
- The Honorable Eric Garcetti, Mayor of Los Angeles, CA
- The Honorable Jonathan Rothschild, Mayor of Tucson, AZ
- The Honorable Deborah Kling, Mayor Nampa, ID
- The Honorable Andy Schor, Mayor of Lansing, MI
- Brian Annis, Secretary, California State Transportation Agency
- Kristina Swallow, President, American Society of Civil Engineers
- Phil Washington, Chief Executive Officer, LA Metro
- Gene Seroka, Executive Director of the Port of Los Angeles
- Chris Lambert, Chief Technology Officer, Lyft
- Gregory Kelly, President and CEO, WSP USA
- Kelli Bernard, Chief Executive Los Angeles Metro+, AECOM
- John Carver, Deputy Executive Director and Chief Development Officer, Los Angeles World Airports
- Martin Powell, Global Head of Urban Development, Siemens
- Stephen Engblom, Senior Vice President, AECOM
- Peter Taylor, Co-Head, Infrastructure, The Carlyle Group
- Ron Miller, Council Executive Secretary, Los Angeles/Orange Counties Building and Construction Trades Council
Topics to be discussed include:
- Infrastructure for 21st Century Cities
- Perspective from America’s Mayors
- Local Infrastructure, National Impacts
If you are a member of the press, please reach out directly to our team to register at email@example.com. Parking is free at the Union Station parking lot.
This event is hosted by the Infrastructure Week Steering Committee in partnership with the Office of Mayor Eric Garcetti.