With the convergence of telecom, energy and transportation, new technologies will be increasingly integrated into vehicles and connected roads. As Congress and the Administration become focused on addressing US infrastructure advancements in power, broadband, roads and runways, there will be opportunities to leverage projects across sectors.
Please join us for a discussion with public and private sector leaders as we examine policy issues related to vehicle-to-everything communications, 5G for broadband, electrification and renewable energy infrastructure.
Speakers will include:
- The Honorable Rodney E. Slater, Former US Secretary of Transportation and Co-Chair, Transportation, Shipping & Logistics Industry Group, Squire Patton Boggs
- The Honorable Sam Graves (R-MO), Ranking Member, House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure
- The Honorable Bill Shuster, Former Chair, House Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, and Senior Policy Advisor, Squire Patton Boggs
- David S. Kim, Vice President, Government Affairs, Hyundai Motor Company
Panelists will include:
- Shailen Bhatt, President and CEO, ITS America
- Dean R. Brenner, Senior Vice President, Spectrum Strategy & Technology Policy, Qualcomm
- Mary Brown, Senior Director of Technology and Spectrum Policy, Cisco
- Matteo Muratori, Ph.D., Engineer, Integrated Transportation and Energy Systems, National
- Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
- Cordell Schachter, Chief Technology Officer, New York City Department of Transportation
- Panel moderator: Robert B. Kelly, Partner and Practice Leader, Communications Practice, Squire Patton Boggs
A light lunch will be served.
For more information, contact Roger Coy or +1 202 626 6875 or RSVP through the link above right.