Infrastructure and transportation providers are quickly moving to Vision Zero. What is the best way to expedite the end of fatalities on our roadways and increase throughput of goods and people? This panel of leading infrastructure owners and operators (IOOs) and automotive manufacturers will describe their efforts and tell us how policymakers and the private sector can best help them.
- Jeff Marootian, Director, District of Columbia Department of Transportation
- Alison Pascale, Senior Policy Strategist, Audi of America, Inc.
- Wes Maurer, Director of Intelligent Transportation Systems, Colorado Department of Transportation
- Moderator: Suzanne Murtha, National Lead for Connected and Automated Technologies, AECOM
- Robert Deans, Head of Technology, North America, Transurban