Morning Training Session will be held at: Department of Water Resources Auditorium, 1416 9th Street, Sacramento, CA 95814.
Highlights of the Legislative Day Agenda include:
- 9am-12noon: A half-day training session on the political process
- 9:15am: How an Idea becomes a Law
- 10am: Briefings from the ASCE Region 9 Legislative Advocate & ASCE Society Staff
- 11am: Presentations by Legislative Officers and Elected Officials
- 12noon: Lunch & Attendee Networking
- 12:45pm: Group Photograph
- 1-5pm: Walk to the State Capitol to meet with State Legislators
- 5-7pm: Recap of the day (at the Hyatt Regency Hotel lobby) There is no registration fee to attend. Participants are responsible for their own travel expenses and must register so that legislative appointments may be scheduled.
Please contact Anne Ettley, ASCE Region 9 Administrator, at firstname.lastname@example.org, if you have any questions regarding the ASCE Region 9 Fly-In.