Where federal, state and local gov’t agencies convene with the private sector on the most critical issues facing the transportation and infrastructure markets today
Infraday East is a powerful 1-day Forum uniting over 300 senior infrastructure executives. Local, State and Federal authorities will unite with some of the top financiers, consultants, constructors, engineers and technology innovators to discuss new opportunities and challenges facing the market.
Infraday East will gather an elite group of infrastructure leaders to examine the problems, priorities and potential in delivering major infrastructure projects. Featuring developers of the most important transportation and infrastructure projects currently being developed in Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Connecticut, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, and Florida.
Who will attend?
- Government – public officials from transportation authorities
- Engineering, construction, architecture firms
- Technology companies
- Project sponsors and lenders
- Infrastructure project developers
- Infrastructure equity funds – waste management, airports, integrated shipping, railroads, shipping & ports, trucking, engineering and construction and utilities sector
- Infrastructure development finance companies
- Advisory – financial, strategic and PPP services
Featuring projects from the following markets: