Infrastructure Week comes to Michigan in 2019! Join leadership from city and state government as we discuss how infrastructure investments have already transformed cities across the state, and how new funding from the Governor’s office will impact the state’s economy, manufacturers, and citizens. And join leaders from technology companies, academics, and economic development groups to learn how cutting edge research, technology, and policy will shape how we interact with infrastructure tomorrow!
Confirmed speakers include:
- The Honorable Rodney E. Slater, Former U.S. Secretary of Transportation
- The Honorable Andy Schor, Mayor of Lansing, MI
- The Honorable Karen Weaver, Mayor of Flint, MI
- The Honorable Rosalynn Bliss, Mayor of Grand Rapids, MI
- Paul Ajegba, Director, Michigan Department of Transportation
- Michael Nystrom, Executive Vice President and Secretary, Michigan Infrastructure and Transportation Association
More speakers to be announced!