Texas does everything big – including infrastructure.
Join Infrastructure Week’s National Steering Committee and leaders from across Texas and the gulf coast to discuss the biggest issues in transportation, water, freight and goods movement, and more at this half-day summit.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jay Timmons, President and CEO, National Association of Manufacturers
- Radhika Fox, CEO, U.S. Water Alliance
- David Hagy, Vice President, Texas Central Partners
- Robert Puentes, President and CEO, Eno Center for Transportation
- Edward Mortimer Vice President and Executive Director for Transportation and Infrastructure, U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Robert Spillar, Director, Austin Transportation Department
- Michael Rogers, Director, Dallas Department of Transportation
- Thomas Lambert, President and CEO, Houston Metro
- Carol Haddock, Director, Houston Public Works
More speakers to be announced!