The Metro Atlanta Chamber of Commerce is excited to kick off Infrastructure Week 2019 with a half-day program looking at the future of infrastructure in the Atlanta region and around the country, and how recently policy actions at the state level impact the region’s competitiveness and future.
Panel: World Class Communications Infrastructure
- Kevin Curtin, Assistant Vice President, AT&T
- Michael Wall, Vice President, Government & Regulatory Affairs, Comcast NBCUniversal
- Debra Lam, Managing Director, Institute for People and Technology, Georgia Tech
Panel: Intelligent Infrastructure
- Denise Quarles, Chief City Executive, Siemens
- Kishia L. Powell, Commissioner, City of Atlanta Dept of Watershed Management
Fireside Chat: Building World Class Transportation
- The Honorable Beth Osborne, Executive Director, Transportation4America
- The Honorable Bill Shuster, Former Chairman, House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee
More speakers to be announced!
Contact: Natalie Simpson firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.