Join Fengate Capital and the Embassy of Canada during Infrastructure Week two lively panel discussions featuring industry leaders taking a close look at opportunities, case studies and challenges for airports and public-private partnerships (P3s).
Experts will discuss projects underway, including JFK, LaGuardia, LAX and Newark, as well as the significant potential of improvements to passenger terminals across the country. Expect a lively debate around the advantages and disadvantages of the P3 model, the procurement process, and how best to meet stakeholder needs.
- Deron Brown, President and Chief Operations Officer, US, PCL
- Ken Brown, President, PGAL
- Marie-Liesse Marc, Chief Acquisitions Officer, Vantage Airport Group
- Michael Minerva, Vice President, Government and Airport Affairs, American Airlines
- Steven Morris, Global Division Vice President Aviation, Jacobs
- Mark Pfeffer, Founder and CEO, Conrac Solutions Project Delivery
- Martin Klepper, Chairman, Fengate Capital Management
Breakfast will be provided.
RSVP and Government-issued photo identification required for entry.
Contact Kacie Medeiros to be added to the Summit guest list:
email@example.com or +1 647-222-9607