We are pleased to announce Pat Foye, Chairman and CEO of the New York Metropolitan Transportation Authority, and former Executive Director of the Port Authority of New York & New Jersey, will be our keynote speaker, discussing his experience with the nation’s first passenger terminal public-private partnership (P3) at LaGuardia Airport and congestion pricing in New York City, among other comments.
Our two highly anticipated panels will feature industry leaders taking a close look at opportunities,
case studies and challenges for airports and P3s. Experts will discuss projects underway, including JFK, LaGuardia, LAX and Newark, as well as the significant potential of improvements to passenger terminals and related facilities across the country.
- Deron Brown, President and Chief Operations Officer, US, PCL
- Ken Brown, President, PGAL
- Marie-Liesse Marc, Chief Acquisitions Officer, Vantage Airport Group
- Michael Minerva, Vice President, Government and Airport Affairs, American Airlines
- Steven Morris, former Global Division Vice President Aviation, Jacobs
- Mark Pfeffer, Founder and CEO, Conrac Solutions Project Delivery
- Andrew Right, Managing Partner and Founder, Related Infrastructure
- Jehan Thind, Senior Vice President, Ernst & Young Infrastructure Advisors, LLC
- Martin Klepper, Chairman, Fengate Capital Management
Breakfast will be provided.
RSVP and Government-issued photo identification required for entry.
Contact Kacie Medeiros to be added to the Summit guest list:
firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 647-222-9607