Join Business Roundtable Chairman Jamie Dimon, NBC’s Chuck Todd and leaders in business, government and labor for a special Infrastructure Week panel on the need for infrastructure renewal and the mounting economic consequences of inaction.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, May 16th.
Opening Remarks: Joshua Bolten, President & CEO, Business Roundtable (3 minutes)
Panel: “The Cost of Inaction: A Conversation on U.S. Infrastructure” (45 Minutes)
- Jamie Dimon, Chairman and CEO, JPMorgan Chase & Co. and Chairman, Business Roundtable (Confirmed)
- Brendan Bechtel, Chairman and CEO, Bechtel (Confirmed)
- U.S. Senator Tom Carper (D-DE), Ranking Member, Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works (Confirmed)
- Larry Willis, President, Transportation Trades Department, AFL-CIO (Confirmed)
- Moderator: NBC’s Chuck Todd, Meet The Press