Imagine moving effortlessly between home, work and play. How will our current systems for the moving people and goods meet tomorrow’s demands as the population explodes and environmental and infrastructure issues develop? What will be next for personal and shared transportation and intelligent, autonomous transportation, and how might these technologies be incorporated into the heavy equipment industry? Plus, take the Ford Rouge Factory Tour, featuring game-changing technology, sustainable design and American auto-making history.
Join us as we explore these key takeaways:
- How the technology used to develop autonomous on-road vehicles could be applied to create safe, autonomous off-road equipment.
- Learn about new types of self-driving vehicles and developing services, and hear examples of technologies that collect data to help continuous product improvement.
- Hear how “The Ray,” a proving ground in Georgia, is testing ideas and technology that could transform transportation and infrastructure.
- Explore ways to utilize every piece of the road for continuous energy and maximum environmental impact.
9:00 – 9:15 am – Welcome and Networking
- AEM, Paul Malek, Director, Membership, AEM
- Membership – Thinking Forward Events
9:15 – 10:30 – Modern Mobility
- Steve Vozar, CTO, May Mobility
Steve shares how they are reimagining a future where travel is safe, convenient, and personal, allowing people to move effortlessly between the places where they live, work, and play.
10:30 – 10:45 – Networking Break
10:45 – 11:15 – Roundtable discussion regarding Modern Mobility
11:15 – 12:15 – The Ray
- Allie Kelly, Executive Director, The Ray
Hear how “The Ray,” a proving ground in Georgia, is testing ideas and technology that could transform transportation and infrastructure
12:15 – 1:00 – Lunch and Networking
1:00 – 2:00 – Electrification of Vehicles
- David M. Christensen, PhD, Executive Director, Center for Sustainable Electrified Transportation (SELECT)
David will focus on vehicle and infrastructure challenges, opportunities, and technology for electrification of light through heavy duty vehicles.
2:00 – 2:30 – AEM Membership Highlighted Service AEM Highlighted Service
2:30 – The Henry Ford Center Tour
For program questions, please contact Paul Malek, Membership Director firstname.lastname@example.org | 414-298-4153
This event is free to attend but registration is required.