Against the backdrop of renewed determination at the federal and state level to address the infrastructure crisis in the U.S., City & Financial Global’s P3 Policy and Delivery Summit, which is being held at the exclusive Cosmos Club in Washington D.C. on May 14th and 15th, will be a key gathering for senior members of the U.S. and international infrastructure community.
This event, which will be taking place during, and in partnership with, Infrastructure Week, is positioned as a leaders’ forum, and will attract a C-suite audience from the private sector and senior officials from federal, state, and local government. The main objective of the summit is to analyze the respective roles of federal, state and local government in helping deliver fit-for-purpose and world-class infrastructure across all sectors in the U.S. via public-private partnerships or P3s.
The confirmed speakers to date include:
- DJ Gribbin, Former Special Assistant to President Trump for Infrastructure; Nonresident Senior Fellow, the Brookings Institution; Senior Operating Partner, Stonepeak Infrastructure Partners; Founder, Madrus, LLC
- John Porcari, President, Advisory Services, WSP USA
- Andrew Wheeler, Acting Administrator, Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Scott Smith, CEO, Valley Metro
- Marshall Macomber, Senior Policy Advisor and President of ThinkP3, Association for the Improvement of the American Infrastructure (AIAI)
- Shoshana M. Lew, Executive Director, Colorado Department of Transportation (CDOT)
- Bryan Grote, Principal, Mercator Advisors LLC
- Jodie Misiak, Principal, Alternative Delivery Advisory Services Practice, WSP USA
- Marc Polston, Senior Manager, Alternative Delivery Support Service, WSP USA
- H.E. Joe Hockey, Australia’s Ambassador to the United States
- Nick Butcher, Head of Infrastructure, Macquarie Group
- Shailen Bhatt, President and CEO, Intelligent Transportation Society of America (ITS America)
- Dr Morteza Farajian, Director, VDOT’s Office of Public-Private Partnerships (P3)
- Peter Rogoff, CEO, Sound Transit (Seattle)
- Robert Poole, Director of Transportation Policy, Reason Foundation
- Geoffrey Yarema, Co-Founder and Infrastructure Practice Group Partner, Nossaman LLP
- Mike Parker, Americas Infrastructure Leader, EY Transaction Advisory Services
Among the topics that will be covered are:
- What should Congress do to help rebuild infrastructure in America?
- Improving the environmental permitting regime to improve project timelines
- How should the financing burden be shared between federal, state and local governments?
- Reform of the Gas Tax – is it viable, and, if so, how?
- Reforming federal financing programs and increasing access to finance
- Creative approaches to land use
- Asset recycling
- Smart Infrastructure, smart cities, and the role of technology
- A view of P3s from the Governor’s mansion
- Challenges faced by cities
- Meeting the infrastructure needs of rural America
- Running a P3 office, Lessons from the frontlines
- The Corps of Engineers & P3
- Harnessing P3 for airports
- P3s and transit
- Rebuilding America’s water infrastructure using P3
- P3s past, present, and future
Who should attend?
- C-suite representatives from U.S. and international corporations engaged in infrastructure projects in the U.S.
- Financiers, institutional investors and professional advisers
- Senior officials in Federal, State and Local Government running infrastructure programs
Program cost: $900 (private sector), $500 (public sector)
- For registration: firstname.lastname@example.org Or visit the event website: www.cityandfinancialconferences.com/P3Infrastructure
- For sponsorship enquiries: email@example.com
- For speaker enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone number for general enquiries: +44 (01) 932 340115